Blogs I follow
- ...but that was a long time ago, and it's not true anyway.
- A Button Blog
- A City Chicken Farm
- A Hen's Nest
- Cottleston Pie and Then Some...
- Creazione - Creation in Miniature
- Daily Burlesque
- Food Pusher
- Gertie's New Blog for Better Sewing
- Growing Ideas with Johnny's Selected Seeds
- Have lipgloss, will travel
- Hello Hollywood...Now What?
- Hyperbole and a Half
- Kelly-Marie Burdekin
- Kerri Percy Photography
- knit, too!
- Lake Lure Cottage Kitchen
- Living the Frugal Life
- Look Me In the Eyechips
- Miss Rain Photography
- Photo a Day
- Random Camera Blog
- Root Simple
- Second Nature Journey
- Shoot what it feels like.
- small farm girl
- style assault
- Style Yourself Vintage
- Sugar Cooking
- The Happily Ever After Project
- The Pullip Pantry
- The Traveling Model
- What's Cookin, Chicago
- ɱɐʂʈəɾʂ Ƀўʈɔɦ-aɓʂȯɭȕțȇ ʂʊɓɱɨʂʂȭȵ
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Introduction||Congratulations! You've found me. I am the original burlesque-dancing photographer. Follow my adventures as I bumble through poverty and manage to do some really neat stuff along the way.|
|Interests||Photography, Burlesque, Theatre, Urban Farming, Pullips, Chickens, knitting, fashion, sewing, hatmaking, millinery, digital negatives, pinhole photography, Vintage, NCIS, antique cameras, Swarovski, glitter, rhinestones, Your face|
|Favorite Movies||Last Tango in Paris, The Shawshank Redemption|
|Favorite Music||Rammstein, Ladytron, Erasure, Goldfrapp|
If mud is dirt plus water, what is clay?
Clay isn't dirt! It's clay! It's a completely different collection of minerals. (Ugh, and this is giving me nightmarish flashbacks of being 12 and bending my fingernails backward, scooping clay out of the lake at my aunt's house.)