Morgan Lee

My blogs

About me

Gender Female
Industry Law
Occupation Lawyer
Location San Francisco, CA, United States
Introduction I grew up in Maui, Hawai'i. My love for traveling and learning about different cuisines fueled my desire to cook more. I consider myself an amateur home cook who learns by watching others, reading and experimenting. You will find photos of dishes I have made, some recipes, restaurant reviews, my kitchen essentials, and tips on eating on a budget based on my experiences that perhaps you will find useful or at least entertaining.

I love to share my experiences with food--eating out, learning how to be a better cook, and learning more about health and nutrition. My vegetarian and vegan friends often inspire me to incorporate new ideas, recipes, and products into my foodie world...I believe that what people choose to eat is a very personal decision and you should do you what you feel is best for your body, your preferences and your beliefs. As for my own personal dietary preferences, I eat about 90% vegetarian because I truly love vegetables. True to Hawaiian roots, the other 10% is usually filled with fresh seafood. I do try to limit dairy, fat, sodium and sugar as much possible, but find that balance comes naturally in practicing moderation...