On Blogger since December 2008
Profile views - 382
Blogs I follow
- ...so she writes...
- 1 girl, Endless dreams, 1 blog
- All things Twilight
- BLAINE, HITMAN&lt; VAMPIRE&lt; GENIUS
- Call of the wild, simple minded
- Dark Wolf
- deary shimmery happily muffins
- Encounter of the Freakish
- Fangs Like Fire
- Fire in the heart of a Wolf
- FLY FOREVER
- Funny stuff
- Laura and Melody
- Living With Lycanthropy
- Luxury, Lust, and Lily
- Making My Moves
- My Blog
- My Hybrid Daughter
- My Life As A Teenage Werewolf
- Save the World
- So I'm a little crazy... What's your point?
- Something to Say
- Story of a Broken Girl
- The Cullen/Flock Project
- The Gift Of Words
- The Night Sky
- THE OTHER SIDE OF SILVERTIP
- The Serensey Pack
- The Utmost UnCensored Life of Dibsy
- Things that are compleatly off topic and usually dont make ant sence at all.
- TO KNOW IS NOTHING. TO IMAGINE IS EVERYTHING.
- Unleash Your Imagination
- welcome to the mind of an insane NINJA!
- White Forest
- Winter's Moon Pack
|Occupation||babysitting, being a teen, doing chores, and going to school|
|Location||Vermont, United States|
|Introduction||Well there's not much to say about me. I like to read, babysit, write/write poetry, swim, take care of my dog (Hunter), dance, sing, run, play sports, hang with the fam, fiddle with technology, listen to music, and lots of other things. I'm pretty much dancing with every step. I love to be alone, but I still spend some time with my friends and family. I'm also pretty optimistic and outgoing, but when I'm in a bad mood... WATCH OUT!!! Well that's pretty much all you need to know about me, I guess I'll be going now....|
|Interests||reading, writing, singing, dancing, being me, take care of my dog (Hunter), being alone, spending time with my family and my buds, babysit, run, play sports, swim, listen to music|
|Favorite Movies||PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - my fav movie of ALL time!!!!!!!!|
|Favorite Music||almost anything|
|Favorite Books||almost any book ever written and anything by Laurine McDaniel or Sarah Dessen|
Whoops! Your tongue is now a magnet. Whatever will you use for silverware?
wooden spoons!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and forks and knives)