FEAS613

Blogs I follow

About me

Gender FEMALE
Industry Education
Occupation Nanny
Location Naples, FL, United States
Introduction ~If you ask me how old I am I will probably start at 21 and count upwards to my actual age of 27. I cannot believe that I am ‘pushing 30’. ~I am pretty laid back, care free and easy going. This is starting to change as I get a little older but worry was bound to set in at some point! ~I recently uprooted myself and my life and moved 1400 miles from the only town I have ever called home. ~In moving, I have not forgotten about my friends and family. They mean the world to me. ~I would do anything for the people that I love often putting them before me. 97.5% of the time I believe this is exactly how it should be. The other 2.5% of the time I wonder what my life would be like if I worked as hard for myself as I do for everyone else in my life. ~Music doesn’t only make the world go ‘round. It also makes it a better place. ~I love to write. This blog isn’t the best example of my writing as it usually serves as a source of venting and recapping my busy days. It is what it is and I’m happy with it. Want to know more? Questions? Comments? E-mail me at FEAS613@gmail.com – I would love to hear from you!
Interests kayaking, biking, jet skiing, writing, photography, reading, kids, laughing, having a good time with the people that matter to me most
Favorite Movies Fight Club, Empire Records, Forces of Nature, Man on Fire, The Guardian, 21, Rent, Walk the Line, Practical Magic, In Dreams, What Dreams May Come, Patch Adams
Favorite Music anything really -- some favs are Pearl Jam, Sugarland, Little Big Town, Metallica, Simple Plan, Good Charolette, Second Hand Serenade, Carrie Underwood, Sarah McLachlan, Tori Amos, Cat Stevens, Matchbox 20, Krazieface (RIP), Draught, Sanction, Fall Out Boy, Florence + the machine, Ingrid Michaelson
Favorite Books ~Change of Heart, Keeping Faith, Nineteen Minutes, My Sister's Keeper, The Tenth Circle, Vanishing Acts, The Pact and Picture Perfect by Jodi Piclout ~Twelve Times Blessed and Theory of Relativity by Jacquelyn Mitchard ~Anything by Nora Roberts ~The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho ~The Notebook, The Choice, The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks ~Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson ~Magic Hour, The Things We Do For Love, On Mystic Lake, Distant Shores, Summer Island by Kristin Hannah ~I Know This Much Is True - Wally Lamb

Well, maybe they don't need them, but don't you think that some fish might like a bicycle?

I agree... and I think Dr. Seuss would too!! We get bikes to give us a break from walking... why can't fish get bikes to catch a break from swimmin? Just sayin!