On Blogger since July 2010
Profile views - 836
Blogs I follow
- 52 Canvases in My 40th Year
- According to me...
- Airing My Laundry, One Post At A Time...
- Almost Blissful
- Attack of the Redneck Mommy
- Breakfast with Cheerios
- cake crumbs &amp; beach sand
- Everybody is a Genius
- Flourish in Progress
- Flux Capacitor
- Got My Moxie
- I'd like cheese on my entire family!
- Is there cheese in it?
- lady daa doo
- Little Orphan Awesome In the Valley of the Dolls
- Not Such Heavy Work After All
- Ooh La La
- Phenomenal Lass's Blog
- Random Wednesday's
- Robin's Chicks
- Sanity or Bust
- The Blog
- The Bloggess
- The Suburban Jungle
- This Is Mommyhood » Don’t Fret, It’s Music Monday! Footloose
- Three Little Birds
- Three Ring Mom
- Tire Swings and Fireflies
- Unreasonably Dangerous Onion Rings
- Uppercase Woman
|Location||Tennessee, United States|
|Introduction||I'm a mother of three living in a small southern town. Part of me is still 18 years old rockin' out to Nine Inch Nails, and the other is the soccer mom driving the SUV. It's taken me a decade or two, but I'm finally learning how to blend those two worlds. Hopefully I can share that world with you.|
|Interests||Reading, art, parenting, music|
|Favorite Movies||Gone With The Wind, To Kill A Mockingbird|
|Favorite Music||Jane's Addiction, Nine Inch Nails, Willie Nelson, Billy Joel|
|Favorite Books||To Kill A Mockingbird|
Your superpower is that you smell like dandelions whenever someone lies. How will you maintain your secret identity?
I will tuck fresh dandelions in my hair daily thus saving my identity, but I'll have to join some flower club to save the bucks. Fresh flowers ain't cheap, ya know?