Have You Cake~On The Lighter Side
Blogs I follow
- Annie Sloan • Paint &amp; Colour
- Cakes by Becky
- Christy's Thrifty Decorating
- Coco Cake Land - Cakes Cupcakes Vancouver BC
- Eat Yourself Skinny!
- Fancy Frugal Life
- Hungry Girl
- Menu Musings of a Modern American Mom
- Mostly Homemade Mom
- My Spinal Cord Stimulator Journey
- Skinny Mom | Tips for Moms | Fitness | Food | Fashion | Family
- Skinny Ms.
- Sugar-Free Mom
- Susie Harris
- Welcome to CakeCentral.com - Cake Decorating Community
- what megan's making...
|Occupation||The Baking Nanny|
|Location||Louisiana, United States|
|Introduction||I'm passionate about my family,my church, cakes, cats and all things LSU. I decorate cakes. I love to laugh, and if there is a laugh that's where you'll find me....right in the big middle. I'm also the victim of child abuse. I'd love to be able to help others who struggle with this in some way. I'm simply trying to bake my way through this journey called life...|
|Interests||Baking, Cooking, my grandkids, traveling, singing, crafting, the beach, health and fitness|
|Favorite Movies||My all time favorite movie is Steel Magnolia's filmed in Natchitoches La. where my family originates from. Frequency Sweet Home Alabama|
|Favorite Music||I love soft rock....70's, 80's and 90's|
|Favorite Books||Not a big reader of books. Give me a magazine|
My new kitty's name?