Blogs I follow
- !Ride Strong!
- Albie Rock
- Cutting Edge
- Experimental Caffeination
- Full Circle Bike Shop
- girls, trees, birds, &amp; bees
- Jessica from Pulse Blogs About It...
- killing dreams one revolution at a time
- Life Won't Wait
- Never Quiet, Never Soft
- New England Illustration and Design
- RAD:: The Movie Collection
- shawn hebrank . minnesota tattoo artist
- The Rippin Gypsy
|Industry||Communications or Media|
|Location||Portland, Connecticut, United States|
|Introduction||RIDE BIKES, HAVE FUN!|
|Interests||Bicycles, Art/Design, Photo/Video, tattooing|
|Favorite Movies||Rad, Gleaming the Cube|
|Favorite Music||Directly correlates to the mood I'm in.|
|Favorite Books||PRE, Its not about the bike, Any poetry book by Billy Collins|
You have to dig a hole to China. Where do you start?
I'd start by talking to Cindy Lauper. Back in the 80's she sang, "I have a hole in my heart that goes all the way to China."