Blogs I follow
- *Diabetes Sweeties*
- A Shot in the Dark
- Candy at Midnight
- Candy Hearts: A Family's Journey With Type 1 Diabetes and Celiac Disease
- Chasing Numbers
- Ciborek Silliness (aka Lily Silliness)
- D-Tales : Stories About Raising a Child with Type 1 Diabetes
- Dam Diabetes
- Diabetes Blog: BETA BUDDIES
- Eaten Alive
- Forget the chicken nuggets..You can't play on the playground until you eat all your fries!
- HEATH FAMILY
- Houston . . . We have a Problem!
- Jack's Pack
- Jaxson's D-Tour
- Kortnie's D-Life
- Let's show kids living with alopecia, they are loved by many people.
- Life with the Coopers... Diabetes and all!
- Meal Mommy
- Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure
- Mommy's A Runner
- My Diary as the Mom of a Diabetic Princess
- My Life With Diabetes
- My life with The Superhero and The Princess
- My son has diabetes
- My Sugar Bugs
- My Sweet Bean and Her Pod
- Our "Extra Sweet" Girl
- Our Diabetic Life
- Our Diabetic Warrior
- Pumpkin to Princess
- Pumpsley and Me!
- Run from the Heart
- so much sweeter
- Sticking it to Diabetes
- Sweet to the Soul
- Tennessee Mountain Cur
- The We CARA Lot Blog:
- The Diabetes Diary: One Mom's Story
- The Princess and The Pump: A Type 1 Diabetes Blog
- The Rallison's
- The Type 1 Game
- Triabetes Took Over My Life
- Welcome To Our Crazy, Happy Life!
|Occupation||Physical Education Teacher|
|Location||PA, United States|
|Introduction||I am the wife and mother of two wonderful daughters (ages 12 and 8). I've been married to my wonderful husband for 17 years. On June 12th, 2007 our lives changed forever when my youngest daughter, "The Sugar Princess", was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes and then we were hit with another blow when my oldest daughter, "Queen Alopecia", was diagnosed in June, 2009 with Alopecia Universalis. Sometimes we feel like we are stranded on our own "Autoimmune Island", but we look forward to reaching out to others who might be going through the same issues, fears, and frustrations that my family experiences and be able to support one another.|
|Interests||Fitness/running, Nascar, Spending time with family, Going to the beach|
|Favorite Music||Josh Groban, Bee Gees, Country Music, Allison Krauss, Bon Jovi, James Blunt, Nickleback|
What's the best time you've ever had licking stamps?
Sending out invitations to my wedding!