On Blogger since April 2009
Profile views - 637
Blogs I follow
- A Little Hope
- Busted Tube: Adventures in Infertility
- Double Blessings
- Helping Make Sense
- I never thought it made sense anyway.
- Once Upon a Time
- Patterson Family
- The Infertility Journey To Motherhood
- Tubeless in Seattle: Triplets and a Big Sister (Life After IVF)
- We Have Angel Wings
- ~*My Infertility Journey*~
|Location||Midwest, United States|
|Introduction||You can call me C. I'm 33 and live with my amazing husband and our two dogs and two cats. We've been together for four and a half years. We tried to get pregnant for a little over a year and a half before moving on to IVF in April. It worked! We're due in February!!|
|Interests||Infertility, IVF, dogs, vegetarianism, home improvement, real estate, gardening|
|Favorite Movies||What Dreams May Come, Bridget Jones' Diary|
|Favorite Books||Anything by Augusten Burroughs|
If you were a cannibal, what would you wear to dinner?
Seriously? You're asking the vegetarian this?