On Blogger since September 2008
Profile views - 4325
Blogs I follow
- A View from Carmine Superiore
- Absolutely Narcissism
- Abstract Arboretum
- All The Good Names Were Taken
- best posts of the week
- Calvin's Canadian Cave of Coolness
- Candy's daily Dandy
- Does this fat make my butt look big?
- Ethiopian adoption journey
- Everything I Like Causes Cancer
- Family. Photos. Fabric.
- Fancy Schmancy
- Gifts from a Broad
- Here Comes Johnny Yen Again...
- I'm Not Benny
- Infinite Art Tournament
- It's all the same fuckin' day, man...
- Janie Junebug Righting &amp; Editing
- la vida es bella
- Mindless Rambling of an Almost 30 Year Old
- Mom is Broke
- Mulled Vine
- my distant husband
- Optimistic Cynicism
- Pursuit of Peace
- Ramblings of a GreenYogurt
- Random Chick Has Moved!
- Red Red Whine
- Reflections of Grace
- Scraps of Literacy
- Secret Life of Tova Darling
- simon metz
- Some days it's not worth chewing through the leather straps
- Son of a Thomas
- Stumble thru life Gracefully
- That damn expat
- The Butterfly Farmer
- The Chubby Chatterbox
- The Lighter side of a Five String Sounding World
- The Reasonable Person
- The Surly Writer
- The Word Mechanic
- This Provincial Life
- Thoughtful Pursuits
- Thrifty is Cool
- To Gyre and Gambol
- Wag the Dad
- Waiter Rant
- Wide Lawns and Narrow Minds
- Working Woman's Guide to Dinner Or........
|Location||Arizona, United States|
|Introduction||I'm a divorced former divorce lawyer, happy to be single again. I work too much, and yet not enough. It has been said that the law is a harsh mistress, demanding too much of a lawyer's time and soul. I'll let you be the judge of that.|
|Favorite Movies||Star Wars, Raiders of the Lost Ark, When Harry Met Sally, Shrek, Meet the Parents, 40 Year Old Virgin, Best in Show, The Simpsons|
|Favorite Music||Beatles, Arlo Guthrie, Elton John, Grateful Dead, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Talking Heads, Nirvana, Bob Marley, Professor Longhair, W.A. Mozart|
|Favorite Books||Life of Pi (Yann Martel), The Red Tent (Anita Diamant), All But My Life (Gerda Weisman Klein), The Lord of the Rings (J.R.R. Tolkein), The Poisonwood Bible (Barbara Kingsolver), I Am the Cheese (Robert Cormier)|
How do you pronounce the 'g' in bologna?
Like the kid on the old Oscar Mayer commercial: (singing) "my baloney has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R, my baloney has a second name, it's M-A-Y-E-R, I love to eat it every day, and if you ask me why I'll say ... 'cause Oscar Mayer has a way, with B-O-L-O-G-N-A"