On Blogger since November 2008
Profile views - 1194
Blogs I follow
- A Dream of Books
- Alice's Bucket List
- an angel blog on earth ...
- Blogspot for writer, Eric J. Guignard.
- Book Freak's Blog
- Carol's Reading and Craft Corner
- Chocolate Chunky Munkie
- Cuntiness-Cuntery-Absolute Cunts This Way
- Dave Gorman
- Deus ex Libris
- Evanly Cupcakes
- Fenland Tales
- From my Perspective
- Hyperbole and a Half
- Jolly Interesting Stuff™
- Kendie's blog
- Letters to Orphan Alfie
- Librarian Girl
- Made in Scotland
- Marc's Blog.
- Ollie &amp; Quentin Comic
- Paranormal Wastelands
- Random Things Through My Letterbox
- So many books, so little time
- special sugar
- The (Mis)Adventures of a Twenty-Something Year Old Girl
- The Amazing American Adventures of Life
- The Book Journal
- the diary of a bored housewife
- The Life and Loves of a Serial Muppet!
- The Wheel is Turning, but the Hamster is Dead
- Thinking Out Loud
- Thoughts from a Compulsive Reader
- What Neffy Did Next
- Жизнь прекрасна! Несмотря ни на что....
|Introduction||I am a hot, up and coming new indie horror author whose debut novella, Time Of Tides, was released to rave reviews and whose short fiction has appeared in numerous anthologies that you can find available on Amazon right now! http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mark-Woods/e/B00F5ZCMAG/|
|Favorite Movies||Bladerunner. The Abyss. Run Lola Run.|
|Favorite Music||Guns n Roses. My Last Mistake. St.Etienne.|
|Favorite Books||Wild Swans by Jung Chang. Sarah's Key by Tatiana De Rosnay. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak. Charlotte Grey by Sebastian Faulkes. House Of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski.|
In the dream where you show up to school naked, why do you never go swimming?
Because the pool is full of sharks, Zombies and Piranha - like duh, obviously I'm a horror writer!!