Blogs I follow
- AJW's Blog
- Brain off, brakes off!
- Dirt Dawg's Running Diatribe
- Dirt Diva
- Donning studs in May and beyond!
- Fumbling Towards Endurance
- Hills, Fields and Thrills
- Minoan language blog
- RIDING THE WIND
- SHOW NO WEAKNESS
- Sylvia Plath Info
- Tony-Ultra Running and Adventures
- Ultra Disco Stu - Running on empty
|Location||Sheffield, Yorkshire, United Kingdom|
|Introduction||I am 39 I have Bipolar disorder and i want to raise awareness and monies for this disease. Also i want people to be less scared of the mentally ill.|
|Interests||Fell Running, Poetry, Seeing how far you can push yourself.|
|Favorite Movies||Blade Runner.|
|Favorite Music||Industrial: Skinny puppy, Revolting cocks, Godflesh also like old school Hip hop.|
|Favorite Books||Born to run, Chris Mcdougall, Any running bio's.|
How far can you push yourself ?.