Blogs I follow
- An Outsider's Study of Christianity
- Annabell's Book Nook
- BPositive. BFree
- Chez le laquet!
- Clairejustineoxox | Lifestyle Blogger | Nottingham
- Congolese Women Voices
- Design by Dani's
- HEAR! HERE!
- It's an ill wind, indeed...
- Leaving a Paper Trail
- Life Philosophy 101 for the squirrelly senior citizens
- Life with Chandlerguera
- Love, Juliebug
- Melindas fabric fancies
- menopausal mumma
- One Lucky Lady
- Organic Wheelchair
- Passionate for Compassion
- Pughs' News
- Roger's Travel Blog
- Sarah Callaway GrassrootSoccer
- The Blogstress Network
- Trials and Tribulations of an Unemployed Professional
|Industry||Communications or Media|
|Introduction||Part-time theatre critic, and, according to some, a "bitter hack."|
|Interests||writing, blogging, vlogging, ditial photography, PhotoShop, travel, dogs, theatre|
|Favorite Movies||A Star Is Born (Judy Garland version), Affair to Remember, Shadowlands, The Quiet Man, Summertime, Dave, Steel Magnolias, Philadelphia, Tipping the Velvet|
|Favorite Music||Steve Schalchlin, The Band Lawsuit, John Denver, show music|
|Favorite Books||East of Eden by Steinbeck, The Mother Tongue by Bill Bryson, The Martian Child by David Gerrold|
How tall would you be if you had never cut your fingernails?
Same height I am now, but it would be easier to stand up straight.