On Blogger since November 2009
Profile views - 3093
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Introduction|| Contact: email@example.com
Freelance business journalist working for a wide variety of business publications and newspapers, having previously done stints on Retail Week and Caterer & Hotelkeeper.
Chief focus is on retail although expertise has also been built up on the internet, finance, and the leisure & hospitality sectors. This is supported by seven years working in the City, predominantly within fund management.
2000 – present
FREELANCE Business Writer / Journalist
- Founder of Retailinsider.com
- Contributor to publications including the FT,Just-food.com, Retail Week, The Grocer, Retail Systems, Brewers' Guardian and Publican's Morning Advertiser.
- City columnist for The Retail Bulletin.
- Ghost writer of columns for senior industry figures
- Winner of the Silver award for 2011 from the British Guild of Beer Writers for the Pub and Trade publications category.
- Author of a book about the dotcom boom.