Blogs I follow
- Alters - An Etsy Blog
- babai alainn beanies
- By Hand Giveaways (Formerly Praise Handmade)
- Chimera Crochet and Creation
- Handmade Showcase
- Indie-Craft Rocks!
- Krug's Eco-Logic - Natural Soaps, Lotions, and MORE!
- Laughing, Loving, Living.... and Dreaming Bigger
- MEETING STREET DESIGNS
- Phydeaux Designs
- PuNk rAwK pUrL
- SimplySentimental The Blog
- Skylark Dawn
- timothy adam designs
- Watercolors by Karen Faulkner
- where i like to blog
|Location||Beautiful Little Town, Minnesota, United States|
|Introduction||I'm a Mom. I was once other things, and I'm sure I will be again someday. But right now, I am a Mom - what greater thing is there? It's the hardest thing I've ever attempted to do or be. I will forever be a changed person, forever be a more well rounded person, because of the gift of my children. They may never fully understand that I learn more from them then they will ever learn from me. I want to thank them, for loving me and being my teachers.|
You've just inherited a manufacturing plant that specializes in plastics. What are you going to make?