On Blogger since December 2008
Profile views - 608
Blogs I follow
- :: Tipping the Scale: A Law Student's Journey to Getting and Staying Fit in 2013 ::
- 3 Guys, a Girl, &amp; a Maltese
- B is for Boy!
- B.O.O.B.s - Bustin Out Of Boise
- B.O.O.Ps - Bustin' Out Of Phoenix!
- Beyond the Dryer Vent
- Boho Farm and Home
- Distinguishing fitness for women
- Jennifer Starr
- Kim Nicholls: A Painter &amp; Custom Tattoo Designer
- Mini-Meek Updates
- Play At Home Mom LLC
- stark. raving. mad. mommy.
- Tatertots and Jello
- The "Not-So" Empty Nest
- The Sun Devil Life in New England
- Tiny Sparkly Things
- Training Happy Hearts
- When You Wish Upon A Star
- ♥ Bunny, Butterfly and Dragonfly Note Cards ♥ Original Artwork by Kim Nicholls
|Location||Scottsdale, Arizona, United States|
|Introduction||I have an adorable 5 year old boy, Gregory, who has Classic Galactosemia.|
|Favorite Movies||Comedies: Anchorman, Old School, Rat Race, Dumb and Dumber Other: Count of Monte Cristo, Cinderella Man|
Compose the lyrics to a new national anthem that features an animal sound at least once:
You could make her a necklace!