On Blogger since October 2007
Profile views - 1799
Blogs I follow
- An Accidental Knitter
- Bunny's Victory
- But it can't be from Dolly Clackett. She gave me an Easter egg!
- Diary of a Vintage Girl | Vintage Fashion &amp; Lifestyle
- Eat Cake For Dinner
- Gertie's New Blog for Better Sewing
- Hanging By a Thin Thread
- Joanie's Path
- Kendra Manning Duffey
- Polka Dot Overload | Sewing, knitting &amp; vintage projects, tips, tutorials and cartoons!
- Sew Retro Rose
- Six Sisters' Stuff
- slipping through my fingers
- Stealth Panther in the Night
- Tiddy and Charlie go global!
|Location||Caux, Languedoc-Roussillon, France|
|Introduction||Just trying to do the best i can.|
|Interests||crochet, reading, walking, yoga, massage|
|Favorite Movies||Harry Potter, NCIS, Rob Roy, Braveheart|
|Favorite Music||Depends on my mood - I like everything from classical to hard rock to relaxation to alternative etc... Really like James Blunt right now, still love Sinead O'connor - probably all time favorite, Sarah McLaughlin (sorry about the spelling)|
|Favorite Books||chick lit, The Chocolate Lovers' Club, Patricia Cornwell books, Harry Potter|
The wicked backspin caught you off guard. How will you play it off without losing your footing?
I'll lose my footing anyway but I'll get back up off my rear eventually.