On Blogger since January 2012
Profile views - 1837
Blogs I follow
- A Cartoon Guide to Becoming a Doctor
- Adventures of Hood Nurse: Hood Hospital 2, Electric Boogaloo
- Anonymous Doc
- As My Nest Empties
- Confessions of a Cashier
- Crass-Pollination: An ER blog
- Did I REALLY sign up for this??
- Doctor Grumpy in the House
- ER JEDI
- I Drive a Desk, but my other vehicle has a "Q"
- In Quest Of The Next
- Kolohe's Ramblings
- madness: tales of an emergency room nurse
- Meriwhen the RN
- Movin' Meat
- Notes from the White Coat
- Out of the Mind of Javier A. Robayo
- Small Things Considered.
- TALES FROM THE SERENITY NOW HOSPITAL
- The Coffee Break Series
- The Life of RY
- The Nurse Practitioner's Place
- The One With the Red Stethoscope
- The Things Patients Say...
- Welcome to Weird Nursing Tales
- Where's my knife?
- Your Doctor's Wife
|Introduction||Right now I'm an ER nurse. I've gone through several career changes and will probably go through more, however, according to my husband I need to pick one because eventually I will have to retire.. This blog is for anything I decide to write about: my family, the world, my job, anything that pops into my head. I have 2 kids and a husband. I grew up in the north and now live in the south. Disclaimer: job related posts have been changed to remove any identifying information in order to comply with HIPAA and all that fancy jazz. Details, facts, or stories may have been changed to further blur incidents for privacy purposes.|
|Interests||Breathing, eating, reading, sleeping....|
Why does the taste of pennies remind you of losing a tooth?
Biting pennies caused me to lose my teeth. Why are you making me remember such an awful experience?