Blogs I follow
- A Cautious Descent into Respectability
- Art block on the front Lawn
- Bubbly Cloud
- Custom Zombie's Undead Ramblings
- Eloy the Saint
- Erika Napoletano is Redhead Writing
- For the Love of YA (Reviews &amp; Author Interviews)
- geek with curves
- Has Boobs, Reads Comics
- Highlords Games Studio (HGS)
- Jason Richards cannot be trusted
- Jim Shooter
- Life Through My Third Eye
- Mars or Bust!
- Mewes News Bus Stop
- Motor City Gamewerks
- My Boring Ass Life
- Polymathic Dromomania
- Shini's Life Experiments
- Shini's Musings
- SMart Show
- Tell 'Em More
- The Art of Mike Dubisch
- The Coffee House Wordsmith
- The Hawleyzoo
- The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever.
- The Red Statements
- The Savage AfterWorld
- The Whole Wide World
- unicornsbananasandcupcakes's posterous
- Venture Bros. Blog
- Your Everyday Geek and Gamer Girl
- Zeleznik Illustration
|Location||The Great Miami Valley, Ohio, United States|
|Introduction||I suppose that many of you may be asking yourself who the hell is this fat blabber mouth and why should I care?
Well friends this is really just the half hearted attempt of a thirty something geek to settle the hash running laps in his mind. I was just going to sit on the stoop and yell random things at passersby's but I thought this less likely to get me jailed. I am a first son of the Motor City who was forced into exile before the fall and ruination of the lands. 35 years old and originally from the Detroit Metro area, I was born in Ann Arbor and I was raised all over Southeastern Michigan. I have been married to my wife Karen since September of 1996. We have 6 children Joshua (23), Stephen (22), Beth (20), Chrissy (14), Alex (13), and Katie (1 1/2).
I have worked extensively in the Role Playing Game (RPG) Industry with published works for both Palladium Books and Third Eye Games. I am in the process of establishing my own Role-Playing Company and developing a new rules system. I am also currently expanding into the world of long fiction.
I have been told by those in the know that I am a closet romantic and a lovable dingus.