On Blogger since March 2008
Profile views - 600
Blogs I follow
- Are they asleep yet?
- Coping with SIDS
- Echoes of an unknown future
- electric boogaloo
- Fighting Monsters with Rubber Swords
- frugal femina
- Going Full Throttle
- kath's place
- Love That Max: Special Needs Blog
- Mommy Snacks.net
- Money Saving Mom
- Mostly Unsure
- My life. My kids.
- My Little Rays of Sunshine
- Taking It Day By Day
- tell your sister you're sorry...
- the zaven files
- Travels and Rambles
- Where's my white picket fence?
- Working on illustrations, designs, crafts &amp; DIY projects...
- Yaya Stuff (main blog)
|Occupation||Stay at home mom of 4|
|Introduction||I'm a stay at home mom and I live in an old farm house with my husband and four kids, a dog, and an indeterminate number of cats. I love to read, to paint, and to learn new things.|
|Interests||Science, kids, books, astronomy, painting|
If you could peer far enough into the night sky, you'd see a star in any direction you looked. When would you sleep?
Who says you can't look at the sky while you're asleep?