Blogs I follow
- "...in sickness and in health..."
- For what it's worth
- Gluten Free For a Healthy Me
- Living with PKD
- My life as a Cat Herder
- OhMyVera! A blog about all things Vera Bradley
- pkd sucks
- ShoffeeBlog | The Official Blog of Shoffee.com
- Surviving PKD
- Teach. Sleep. Repeat.
- The Cornerstone Devotions for Teachers
- The Cornerstone for Teachers
- Wonder Mom Envy
|Location||preferably, in the, Cayman Islands|
|Introduction||I'm married to a sheriff deputy for 17 years... we have 3 young, vivacious and rambunctious boys ages 8, 10 and 12. i used to blog all the time but when i went back to grad school i was too busy to blog... now i'm taking a year off from teaching to virtual school my oldest. When my husband was going through pre and post kidney transplant processes, I used this blog to keep everyone informed! Now.. well now I don't know what to think...|