A Tuscan foodie in America
Blogs I follow
- A Tuscan foodie in America
- Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino
- Bacon Du Jour
- Blog Appetit
- Britgirl Does Dallas....One restaurant at a time!
- Chicago&#39;s Best Dining, Drinking, Cuisine &amp; Cocktails | 312 Dining Diva
- Cupcakes Take The Cake
- Dancing &amp; Dining
- From Seed. Growing a sustainable life, family and business.
- Over a Tuscan Stove
- Pavlova Cakes
- qualcosa di rosso
- Route 66 in moto
- Somewhere Over the Red Carpet
- Studiare in Inghilterra
- Weight Watcher Wannabe...
- Wonder Woman esiste Superman non credo
|Location||Chicago, IL, United States|
|Introduction||You always hear about American people going to Tuscany and falling in love with Tuscan food, right? Well I am the "other" guy: I am the Tuscan guy who came to the US and fell in love with American food.|
|Interests||Food, motorcycles, books, traveling|