Blogs I follow
- 2,000 Hours
- Awesome Resources for Curious Teachers
- Beneath The Clutter
- Brandon in Berlin
- Confessions of a Paleolithic Drama Queen
- Enjoy Life, Love The Journey!
- Epic Adventures Are Often Uncomfortable
- In the Middle
- Inspired to Teach
- It's My World!
- It's Not All Flowers and Sausages
- Jamie Josephson
- Keehn on Ed Tech
- Lisa Nielsen: The Innovative Educator
- Natural Chica
- Race to 181
- Teacher, I Don't Get It
- Teaching My Friends!
- Tech It Out!
- The Dark Side of the Chalkboard
- The Elective Classroom
- The History 2.0 Classroom
- Up! Out On the Other Side...
|Location||The South, United States|
|Introduction||I am a 30 something Christian and history teacher in an urban school district. My blog documents my attempt to make education relevant, fun and interesting to my students along with the trials and tribulations of being single after 30.|
|Interests||Technology, reading, movies|
|Favorite Movies||Sister Act, Madeas Family Reunion, Something New, Enough, The Sound of Music, Last Holiday, (I just love movies that leave you feeling good after its over or thats inspiring)|
|Favorite Music||Gospel, Jazz, Choral, R & B, Old School, Inspirational|
|Favorite Books||Bible Studies by Beth Moore|