On Blogger since January 2010
Profile views - 764
Blogs I follow
- 1972: The Retro WW Experiment
- A 252 Pound Journey to Being Free
- A Lil Bit of Spice
- A Neurotic Glamour Girl's Weight Watchers Experience and Fitness Adventures
- Ah...Me So Hongry!
- Andrea The Kitchen Witch
- Biggest Diabetic Loser
- Current Health News Articles: Free Nutrition and Dr. Advice Online
- Diva Weigh
- Does this donut make my butt look big?
- Fashionable Academics
- Healthy You Challenge
- Hyperbole and a Half
- I Should Probably Be Doing Something Else
- I'm Loosing It...
- In Weigh Over my Head
- Its Just Me, Drazil and Sheniqua....
- Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit
- Kalyn's Kitchen®
- Losing weight and finding me
- Love, Laughter, Weight Loss &amp;Books
- My Wish For You
- Natural PCOS Solutions Blog
- New Beginning - Weight Loss Journey
- One Frugal Girl
- Saving My Life
- Scale Junkie Weight Loss Blog
- The Accidental Fat Chick
- The Clydesdale Project
- The House of Kent
- The Last Fifteen
- The Opposite of Thin
- The Running Historian
- The Sometimes Crafter
- The Unlikely Success Story | My journey to health and wellness, and the occasional pizza... washed down with beer(s).
- The Weight of My Shoulders
- The Writing Instinct
- tj's test kitchen
- Vee getting healthy .... or ...
|Location||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|Introduction||Geek meets graduate student meets kitchen whiz wannabe!|
That's me in a nutshell. When I'm not studying Spanish literature or playing with my dog, Watson, I am cooking up some healthy, low glycemic index recipes and trying to make life with Insulin Resistance a little more tasty.
Be sure to subscribe via RSS or e-mail to receive the latest recipes, and thanks for stopping by my blog!
|Interests||low glycemic index, PCOS, Insulin Resistance, weight loss, weight gain, low GI, variety, boredom, recipes, cooking, literature, film, dessert, graduate school, marriage, newlyweds, low GI recipes, glycemic index, healthy cooking|