Blogs I follow
- 2010: A Year of pulling it together.
- 282.5 <br> GET TOUGH
- A Deliberate Life
- A.1.Mail Art Archive
- Amir Avni's Cartoon Blog
- Art Jumble Blog
- ASIFA-Hollywood Animation Archive
- blog 30 x 30
- Blueprint 2010: The Journey Continues...
- Cleopatra in Spaaace!
- David Petersen's Blog
- Drawn! The Illustration and Cartooning Blog
- Escape from Obesity
- Fat Daddy Rants
- Fight Fat Phobia
- Fitness: A Journey Not a Destination
- Headed to Forty n Fabulous..only 124 lbs to gooo
- In Weigh Over my Head
- Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit
- John K Stuff
- Journeying to Lose 200 Pounds... The Triumph of Perseverance
- Learnin' Blog
- Loretta's Journey from 460 to 199… One Good Choice At A Time
- Monday Artday
- Musings on a 100lbs+ Weight Loss Journey
- My Dog Ate My Sketchbook
- my journey to a new life..
- No More Stinking Thinking
- One Mans trip to the Half
- Over There
- Pulp Sunday
- Shane Glines' Cartoon Retro
- Stages of Change
- Stop MOTION Mission
- Super Punch
- Tales From The Cooler
- Tektonten Papercraft - Free Papercraft, Paper Models and Paper Toys
- The Anti-Jared
- The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser
- The Incredible Shrinking Woman
- the Paper Robot
- the school of Mary
- Tom Savage Music
- Tom's MAD Blog
- Toon Club
- What a Splurge ... the diet and the exercise
- WHO ATE MY BLOG?
- ♥ ♥ The Pretty In Me ♥ ♥
|Location||a place of Zen, in state of reality|
|Introduction||I'm a part-time superhero, Artist, and a Roman Catholic. Trying to get a bit more fit in mind, spirit, and body. Email me: articicle (the swishy at thing) yahoo (dot or is it really a period) (com)|
|Interests||miniature wargames, Model Trains, cartooning, diet, fitness, exercise, Reading, Theological Studies, Art, fools fitness, drawing cartoons, portal to art, foolsfitness, existentialism|
|Favorite Movies||Star Wars, Star Trek, Willow, Band of the Hand, Doc Hollywood, Batman, the world's fastest indian, flushed away, dodgeball|
|Favorite Music||B-52s, Prince, Mettalica, Swing, Classical|
|Favorite Books||Holy Bible, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintanience, Robenson Crusoe, Edgar Rice Burroughs Mars stuff, Harry Potter, comic books, Green Hornet, Gambit, Mark Twain, Plato, Victor Frankl, joeseph campbell|
Which do you prefer and why: whittling with soap or whistling with wood?
Why can not I like both? Or even dislike both equally? Or whittle wood? After all whittling wood was one of the things that made America great! Whittling wood gives great men a chance to think. The REAL question is the question itself. Why are "they" convertly oppressing the wood whittlers out there?