- PhD Writing Journal
- Black Feminist Doctoral Ponderings
- Her Beautiful Revolution
- Woman...What Did You Say?: Reflections from a Black Feminist
Blogs I follow
- a single step
- elle, phd
- Having Read The Fine Print......
- Ivy on the walls but not around the lettering
- New Year's Revolution
- Of Life and Locks
- Sister Scholar
- Staring at the Pebbles on the Ground
- Taylor Hayden Photography
- The Hand Mirror
- What Tami Said
|Location||Somewhere Out There, Michigan, United States|
|Introduction||Enduring an internal revolution called life.|
|Interests||Feministing. Educating Myself and Others, Reading and Writing Poetry, Reading Feminist and African American Non-Fiction. Cafe-Hunting.|
Unlike a dog, how can a turtle ever be naked?
She's naked under her shell!