On Blogger since December 2009
Profile views - 1731
Blogs I follow
- La Sewista!
- Ten Thousand Hours of Sewing ...
- AlisonClaire - Passion for Hats
- Allison.C Sewing Gallery
- Amanda's Adventures in Sewing
- BARRIENTOS COUTURE
- Bridges on the Body
- Communing With Fabric
- Diary of a Sewing Fanatic
- Erica B.'s - D.I.Y. Style!
- Eugenia's (fabulous) world of fashion
- Gertie's New Blog for Better Sewing
- Handmade Jane
- Irene's Studio
- It's a Sewing Life
- Lindsay T Sews
- male pattern boldness
- Miss P
- My happy sewing place...
- pattern ~ scissors ~ cloth
- Pins and Needles
- Sew Here We Go Again!
- Sew Misunderstood: Fatshion for Wayward Girls
- Sew Phantastikos. Vala's creative odyssey
- Sewing With Style
- Simple Inspirations
- The Historical Sewing Blog
- This Blog Has Moved to blog.gorgeousfabrics.com
- This Old Life
- Tilly and the Buttons
|Location||Wiltshire, United Kingdom|
|Introduction||I love to sew. When I say I love to sew, I mean I LOVE to sew. I eat, sleep and breathe it.... When I'm not sewing I go to work to earn money to buy fabric for the stash. I sometimes find time to eat!|
|Interests||sewing, music, vivienne westwood, corsets, Victorian era.|
|Favorite Movies||Layer Cake, The Talented Mr Ripley, Sweeney Todd (Tim Burton)- anything with a cosutme or a song in it!|
|Favorite Music||Anything live! Currently listening to Last Shadow Puppets (again)> I usually have Radio 2 on during the day and early evening to keep me company.|
|Favorite Books||P Highsmith (Mr Ripley), Wuthering Heights, The Dark is Rising, and anything to do with Sewing|