Blogs I follow
- <center> Fibro of Oz </center>
- <i>Sjogren's Style</i>
- A Chronic Dose | A blog about chronic illness, healthcare, and writing.
- A Comic Life, Indeed
- A GLORIOUS MESS OF THINGS
- A Million &amp; One Things
- A moment in the life of Cathey
- ABC's of RA
- Adventures in Anxiety Land
- Advocacy for Patients with Chronic Illness
- Bee Meaks
- Bipolar Bear
- Brainless Blogger
- Chiseled in Rock
- Chronic Migraine Warrior
- Chronic Pain Nightmare
- Dear Lupus, Can I Please Have My Wife Back?
- Diabetic Dais
- Dr Duncan Jefferson
- Dr Synonymous
- Falling With Grace
- Fly Little Words, Fly! - Conversations in My Head Gone Public
- Going Down Swinging: A RSD/CRPS Blog
- Gonna Eat Worms
- Her Greening
- hidden courage
- HideAndSeek Disabilities Blog!
- HOPE - Helping Other Patients Everywhere
- I Don't Know . . . It's A Mystery!
- If You're Going Through Hell Keep Going
- Inside AdSense
- It´s all for L.O.V.E
- Jane K. Dickinson, RN, PhD, CDE
- Just Simply Dizzy
- living with RA
- Living with someone who lives with Lupus
- Make This Look Awesome...
- My Life As I Know It
- My New Normals...
- Never that Easy
- Nip Pain in the bud &amp; let your Soul blossom
- Notes from A Spoonie Chic
- Pain for Philosophers
- Pain Sufferers Speak
- Pain-Topics News/Research UPDATES
- Pam Ressler, R.N.
- Patient Loving Care
- Patients For A Moment
- Peace Be With You
- Psychology of Pain
- RA Adventure Rider
- RealhousewifeBx.. Living &amp; Loving Life..
- Reasonably Well
- Regina Holliday's Medical Advocacy Blog
- SEEKING EQUILIBRIUM
- sick girl speaks!
- Somebody Heal Me
- STOP POTS (and Dysautonomia!)
- Suicidal No More: Choosing to Live with Schizoaffective Disorder
- The Confirmed Ache
- The Daily Headache
- The ICI Experience:
- The Migraine Diva
- The Myasthenia Kid
- The New Life of e-Patient Dave
- The Psychology of Chronic Physical Illness
- The Reverted Butterfly
- Tom Banwell—Leather and Resin Projects
- Vivre avec le syndrome de Sjogren - A Sjogren Life
- Wake up and smell the illness
- warm fires &amp; wool blankets
- Women of Teal
- Yin and Yang
- You Don't Look Sick - Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis
|Location||Westminster, CO, United States|
|Introduction||Professional writer, professional patient, and realistic-positive attitude advocate. As of September 2013, Chief Operations Officer HappyHealth.me I don't always know when I get a story "right." I just try and put my experience, strength, and hope out there in a way that can benefit others. I write about what touches me, so I genuinely appreciate it when other people take notice too. Thank you for visiting.|
|Interests||Chronic Illness, Chronic Pain, Invisible Illness, PTSD, Orphan Diseases, Rare Disorders, emotional recovery, EMDR|
|Favorite Movies||Serenity, Casablanca, Dark Days|
|Favorite Music||Anything good|
|Favorite Books||Next Medicine, The Truth About Chronic Pain, Beyond Codependency, What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Hypothyroidism, The Happiness Hypothesis, The Time Paradox|
If you could wave a magic wand and change something about health care, what would it be?